A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any Web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you go back to navigate that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, social networking links, user account access, etc. The objective of the cookie is to adapt the content of the Web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be considerably diminished. If you want to see more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to remove them, deactivate them, etc., please refer to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following cookies:
• Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This way you fight spam.
This web site uses the following third party cookies:
• Google Analytics: Stores cookies in order to produce statistics on the traffic and volume of visits of this website. By using this website you are consenting to the treatment of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard should do so by communicating directly with Google.
• Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons of the type I like or share.
Deactivating or removing cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to deactivate or remove cookies from this website. These actions are done differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we leave a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
• Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must make your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of the cookies by the aforementioned navigators.
• In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.
• In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law obliges to do so. According to Google does not save its IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the secure port agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European standards. You can see detailed information about this in this link. If you want information on the use that Google gives to cookies we enclose this other link.